Text on this page is not and will not be translated
OpenSubtitles.org ("this website") offers direct downloads off our own server. These files are NOT illegal warez downloads, we only offer files that we believe we are free to redistribute. If any doubt occurs about the legality of any of our file downloads we will take them off right away after contacting us. We do not offer any kind of video/movie (avi, divx, xvid...) files or audio (mp3, wma, waw) files - we mainly provide movie's subtitles translated by users. Commercial use prohibited.
We make no gaurantees whatsoever, whether or not files/applications downloaded from our server works and/or contains virusses (but if it comes to our attention that any such thing is the case, we will, ofcourse, cease to offer the file in question for download).Links
This website also provides links/information on file-sharing utilities and p2p websites. We do NOT encourage copying of copyrighted material and we have NO responsibility for what people choose to share on those websites.
You have full personal responsibility if anything harmful happens to you or to your computer as a result of surfing this website and/or downloading and installing software from the net.Traffic Statistics
We collect some information simply by monitoring traffic on the site. This information consists of IP addresses and other standard web server data (for example, web browser versions and the time that you visited our site). These statistics are not generally linked to personally identifiable information. Visitors who wish to withhold personally identifiable information will generally be able to do so.Newsletters & Emails
We collect email addresses from our members in order to send out our network newsletter. We won't disclose your email address to anyone outside our network without your permission. If at any time, you feel the need to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can do it from the link we provide in every newsletter. The unsubscribe from newsletter action brings automatically the suspend status for your account. If you wish at any time to activate again your account, just complete our web form, and we will activate it in the next 24 hours.
The creator of OpenSubtitles.org ("this website") takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading or downloading anything on this website or anything contained in subsequent pages. These documents may not be freely distributed and used for non-commercial, scientific and educational purposes. Commercial use of the documents available from this website is protected under the U.S. and Foreign Copyright Laws.Disclaimer of Endorsement:
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by this website.Disclaimer of Liability:
With respect to documents available from this website, neither this website nor its creator, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Notice: Information from this server resides on a computer system funded by this website. The use of this system may be, and is, monitored for computer security purposes. Any unauthorized access to this system is prohibited and is subject to criminal and civil penalties under Federal Laws including but not limited to Public Laws 83-703 and 99-474. Also Note: For controversial reasons, if you are affiliated with any government, ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site. By continuing to surf this site, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all terms as stated above, and affirm that you are in compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning the content of this site. By surfing this website, you Agree to all of the above, otherwise you must leave now.Privacy Statement:
This website registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email), and unique identifiers (like their email). The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the customer/user when necessary. Unique identifiers (such as email addresses) are collected from Web site visitors for use as account numbers in our record system.
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON OR INSTALLING ANY VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE, YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE BUTTON THAT INDICATES YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
OpenSubtitles warrants that he is sole owner of Open Subtitles MKV Player (the software), and that he has full power and authority to grant this licence herein without consent of any other party.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EACH USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR FREE; NOR DOES HE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS CONDUCT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.LICENCE REGULATIONS
1. All attempts to defeat the software check are a violation of our copyright and strictly prohibited. If such attempts become known we reserve the legal right to prosecute the offending party.
2. Modification of a file that belongs to the Open Subtitles MKV Player package is strictly prohibited!
3. Disassembling, reverse engineering, translation, patching, hacking, or cracking of this software (including its associated files), as well as distribution of any material that encourages or assists in any of these activities is strictly prohibited. Any violation against this rule constitutes copyright fraud and may be subject to prosecution under copyright law.
4. Distribution for private and commercial use is allowed for free. Charging users for distributing the software is not allowed.
5. Your right to distribute does not include any right to  sublicense or otherwise cause any copying or distribution of the software by anyone else without our consent in writing, or  rent or lease the software, or  sell it as part of any hardware or software package.
6. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the software and all its earlier and future versions shall remain to OpenSubtitles Group Limited. The software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
7. This product uses open source software, distributed under the license of the Independent JPEG Group, and uses external ffmpeg library software distributed under the GPL/LGPL license. To read the unofficial translation of the GPL and LGPL go to the websites: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-translations.html, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/ old-licenses/lgpl-2.1-translations.html
8. Title and related rights in the content accessed through the software is the property of the applicable content owner and is protected by applicable law. The licence granted under this agreement gives you no rights to such content.
9. This agreement and the licence granted hereunder will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein.
OpenSubtitles Copyrights 2006-2016 by OpenSubtitles Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.